With regard to the current report no. 12/2019 dated April 17, 2019, the Management Board of PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A. (“PGE”, the “Company”) discloses that on May 9, 2019, following the closing of book building process, the Company has decided to issue two series of bonds on Polish market (the “Bonds”) within the domestic bonds program of up to PLN 5 000 000 000 on following terms:
1. The total nominal value of the Bonds of both series: PLN 1 400 000 000, including series PGE002210526 with maturity of 7 years: PLN 400 000 000 and series PGE003210529 with maturity of 10 years: PLN 1 000 000 000.
2. Nominal value of one Bond: PLN 1 000.
3. The issue price of one Bond: equal to the nominal value of one Bond.
4. Issue date: May 21, 2019 (the ”Issue Date”).
5. Bonds buy out date: May 21, 2026 (series PGE002210526) and May 21, 2029 (series PGE003210529).
6. Interest rate:
a) series PGE002210526: floating rate, based on interest rate consisting of WIBOR 6M and margin of 1.20%,
b) series PGE003210529: floating rate, based on interest rate consisting of WIBOR 6M and margin of 1.40%.
7. All benefits arising from the Bonds will be solely cash benefits.
8. The Bonds will not be secured.
9. The issue of Bonds will take place pursuant to art. 33 section 2 of the Act of January 15, 2015 on bonds.
10. The Bonds will be issued as bearer Bonds, will not have a form of document and will be registered in the dematerialised securities depository kept by Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych S.A. (the Central Securities Depository of Poland)
11. PGE will apply for the introduction of the Bonds to alternative trading system Catalyst within 90 days from the Issue Date.
12. The purpose of the issue, in the meaning of art. 32 section 1 of the Act of January 15, 2015 on bonds, was not determined.