The meeting starts at 11:00 am CET
1. The opening of the General Meeting.
2. The election of Chairperson of the General Meeting.
3. The ascertainment of the correctness of convening the General Meeting and its capability of adopting binding resolutions.
4. The adoption of the agenda of the General Meeting.
5. The adoption of a decision not to elect the Returning Committee.
6. The announcement of the results of the recruitment procedure related to the selection of a member of the Management Board of PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna Spółka Akcyjna with the registered office in Warsaw,
7. The adoption of a resolution concerning the determination of number of the Supervisory Board members,
8. The adoption of resolutions concerning changes in the Supervisory Board. of PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna Spółka Akcyjna with the registered office in Warsaw,
9. The adoption of resolutions concerning the changes in the in the Company Statutes,
10. The adoption of resolutions concerning the authorization of the Supervisory Board to determine the consolidated text of the Statutes of the Company adopted by the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company on February 6th, 2014,
11. The closing of the General Meeting.
Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company.
The Extraordinary General Meeting of February 6, 2014 ordered a break in its proceedings and determined the date of its resumption on February 28, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. in the Novotel Hotel at 94/98 Marszałkowska Street, Warsaw.
The Management Board of "PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna Spółka Akcyjna" with the registered office in Warsaw ("Company"), acting pursuant to article 395 § 1 and § 2, article 399 § 1, in connection with article 4021 and 4022 of the Commercial Companies Code of 15 September 2000 (Journal of Laws of 2000, no. 94, item 1037, as amended) and § 36 of the Company Statutes, convenes, for the day of 27 June 2013 at 12.00 p.m., the Ordinary General Meeting of the Company ("General Meeting"). The General Meeting will be held in Warsaw in the InterContinental Hotel at 49 Emilii Plater Street, 00-125 Warsaw.